Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Bought Angel Eyes and just installed them(loving them),I also changed the bulbs from halogens to halo h7 platinum white and for some reason it looks like the light is weaker than the halogens and i cant see anything on the road. So what do you guys think the problem is. I think its the battery.But i could be wrong.

Also in the future im going to buy a HID kit so can u guy post a website with great deals and quality. Im still a noob when it come to HID.

·
Registered
487 Posts
As for the first part of you post, unfortunately I dont have an answer. But for the second part of it, I can tell you that I recently bought Apexcone's 50W 5000K HID kit and these things are BRIGHT!! And I'm not joking. I mainly bought them couse I do a lot of out of town driving so I guess the 35W kit would also suit you well. Here are some of the specials by Apexcone:

http://www.xenonexpert.com/hids4ukit_mazda3.html

I'm so far happy with my purchase, but I've only had these for about 3 weeks. You might want to look around, click on some adds and search around to learn more about HIDs and find good deals on them. Hope this helped.

Funky

·
Registered
124 Posts
Your new lights are probably just halogens with a blue filter applied to them. If you look at the bulb and its not completely clear then thats why. its tinted so you get a white color. tint = less light output.

·
Registered
131 Posts
probably bulb seating problem, cuz is evident that with a aftermarket bulb better than oem you should see better the road...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
^ Not necessarily. As stated above, colored tint detracts from visibility. The only bulbs that will give you better visibility are something like Sylvania Silverstar Ultras, which aren't very colored compared to stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts