Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One who preferably knows how to drive stick and likes to wrench on and mod cars... :drool:

....and can cook and clean. Id marry forever :exnbp:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Dude, are you serious? I hope asking people you most likely haven't met to find you a girlfriend is a joke. If you're seriously looking for a girlfriend, this wouldn't be a place to start. Get off your computer and get out and meet new people. If you hang around the same group all the time, you won't get anywhere... Especially if you're already in the friend zone. Be straight up with the women you meet and let them know what you're looking for... Not first date material though. Best way to get a girl is to be honest to them about your intensions, even if it is just to get laid. I can't count how many times that's worked for me. Girls are just as DTF as guys are. They just don't admit it and will be more likely to give you a shot or a crack at it if you're honest about it. Oh, above all, be honest with yourself. And BE YOURSELF. Don't try to put on a facade to impress anyone. Soon, it will fade away and they will feel lied to. Oh, and don't try to date anyone smarter than you. That's a nobrainer.. No punn intended.

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
[quote author=Say Chi Sin Lo link=topic=209379.msg4217511#msg4217511 date=1334359921]
Here you go man.

[/quote]

:Banroll:

·
Super Moderator
6,350 Posts
Every modded car I've ever driven by on my way to work here in QC is being driven by a gorgeous girl. This may make sense cus guys dont have good enough jobs here and income tax is like 50%, so they are probably strippers, but hey, a hot girl that drives a fast car, that doesn't mind getting their hands dirty.... Wiiiiiiin!

Now actually meeting them when they aren't at 'work'.... hmmm... think a mazda could sneak into a STi meet? :lol:

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=sicride8724 link=topic=209379.msg4217538#msg4217538 date=1334367191]
Dude, are you serious? I hope asking people you most likely haven't met to find you a girlfriend is a joke. If you're seriously looking for a girlfriend, this wouldn't be a place to start. Get off your computer and get out and meet new people. If you hang around the same group all the time, you won't get anywhere... Especially if you're already in the friend zone. Be straight up with the women you meet and let them know what you're looking for... Not first date material though. Best way to get a girl is to be honest to them about your intensions, even if it is just to get laid. I can't count how many times that's worked for me. Girls are just as DTF as guys are. They just don't admit it and will be more likely to give you a shot or a crack at it if you're honest about it. Oh, above all, be honest with yourself. And BE YOURSELF. Don't try to put on a facade to impress anyone. Soon, it will fade away and they will feel lied to. Oh, and don't try to date anyone smarter than you. That's a nobrainer.. No punn intended.
[/quote]

I hereby proclaim you Matt, Jr.

·
Registered
27,077 Posts
[quote author=fatabbot link=topic=209379.msg4217960#msg4217960 date=1334520593]
[quote author=sicride8724 link=topic=209379.msg4217538#msg4217538 date=1334367191]
[/quote]

I hereby proclaim you Matt, Jr.
[/quote]

That.

Also, Does she have to want sex 3 times daily and love to swallow? 'Cause seriously, this is just trollbait.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=sicride8724 link=topic=209379.msg4218009#msg4218009 date=1334531729]
Who's Matt?
[/quote]

An acclaimed novelist.

·
Registered
36,000 Posts
[quote author=Say Chi Sin Lo link=topic=209379.msg4217511#msg4217511 date=1334359921]
Here you go man.

[/quote]

Is that Whitney?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
[quote author=casey.weber link=topic=209379.msg4217965#msg4217965 date=1334522123]
[quote author=budgy link=topic=209379.msg4217606#msg4217606 date=1334383118]
I got two girlfriends, one is named Jill, the other is called Palmela Handerson.
[/quote] Hey me too! wait, what?
[/quote]

That cheating whore!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
woah. twas a joke. im not like a 14 year old pimply faced world of warcraft nerd who has yet to see day light lol. already have a woman but it boggles my mind why she doesnt want to spend thousands of dollars on a machine that could get replaced within 5 years.... :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts