Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holly shit!!!!!

im soo buying this car now. Before i just liked the specs, the price, the look, but now i test drove it, and im soo inlove with the car.

The dealer hooked me up and let me drive it by myself, so i took it out for 20 mins, using all the RPMS available to me lol

i didnt get off of any gear before 5500 rpm just so i feel its juice. I think i hit 50 km/h ( 30 mph ) in first gear before switching

and this car!!!! WOW, i could swear that it just doesnt stall. I tried lifting my foot reasonably quickly off the clutch, and holly shit!!!! it just doesnt want to stall, im soo inlove.!!!!

the shifting is as smooth as anything, the clutch is very friendly. Very responsive car, GREAT low end pickup. I was smoking everyone as i whipped past them on the streets. All i can say is thank you Cops for not being on the watch tonight!!

i cant wait to pick mine up man, sorry for all the !!!!!!!!! 's but im soo psyked!!!!!!! i cant wait guys!!!!

Mazda3 Sedan GT in Black. ya baby!

·
Registered
670 Posts
My eyes are shaking from all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see someone express the excitement that some tend to bottle up, I had a very similar experiance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
He means that since you were "beating the hell" out of the car when it is still so new, it might cause long term damage for the person who inevitably buys the car you test drove.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, i understood, but why would gazing up the car to 6000 rpm out of first and second gear damage the car? It is a demo used for test drives. Its not like its bran-new :p hehe

if it does fux up the car, maybe they shouldnt make it so strong :)

man that was a blast

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Its like we all felt the !!!!!!!!! nirvana when we test drove the car.

·
Registered
242 Posts
im taking one out next friday for a test drive its gonna be so fun. My dad is good friends with a guy here in town and hes gonna give it to us overnight.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I only test drove the auto, but it was still plenty fast :D

Is this the only car that doesn't want to stall (for manual transmission)? Or are there others that are like this?

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Good for you;)....I was like you but when I came out with mine since they were so new and you had to order them and no demo was available....that was last November. I still love my baby!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts