Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just fnished installing all my different interior lights so i thought id put the pictures up for you guys. what do you guys think rice or nice? its an alpine sticker on the driver door and a phoenix gold sticker on the trim btw (and i know most poeple don't like stickers ;) ) but tell me what you think! it was really cold out so the pictures are ALL wobbly but there is one that isn't too bad!

http://community.webshots.com/s/image9/4/30/92/121143092mdcuyR_ph.jpg

Thats the good picture there....

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Your first link wouldn't let me see the pictures, it said access forbidden or something like that. I clicked on the link in your signature and that let me see them.

The neon isn't my cup of tea, but do have to give you, as the kids say, MAD PROPS! That's definitely not rice in my books.

I was looking through the accessories brochure for the RX-8 and I noticed that they had optional (white) lights for the passenger (and maybe the driver) footwells. Why?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
green glow= rice....stick with all blue ... actually haha the blue is damn nice... i think i may go with red tho :)....but good job!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
defrew said:
i agree with absinthe, rsx_r04 and Imp180psu
It's a lowercase "L" in my username, NOT an "I" :x :wink: lmp are my initials; My first name is Lou. :)

BTW, thanks for agreeing with me :p :wink:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ya, I'd stick with just the blue, at least there is blue lighting on the gauge cluster.

Wait, is that a 3i? Why didn't you just go with a 3s?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its actually the 'gs' (canada) and i would have loved to go for the GT but I'm only 18 and money is scarce lol. And yeah i don't have the blue lighting anywhere stock....unless i turn on my highbeamS! hahahah....im trying to find a way to get a low amount of blue glow onto the radio controls and whatnot but i don't want it to be bright anywhere but the footwells....it gets distracting when im driving

1 - 20 of 53 Posts