Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going down the main drag here in BG, and on the other side of the road was a black RX-8. I was going to follow it to see if I could get a better look at it, but I couldn't maneuver thru the traffic safely enough. :) Maybe I'll win Powerball tonight and I will be able to afford one tomorrow morning. ;-)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I remember about a year ago, Mazda was so obscure in my mind. I knew the knew logo, but one day I saw a car with the old logo and thought to myself "What the hell kind of car is that thing?" It took me a while to find out it was a mazda.

But even as I knew the logo, I didn't know the cars. The only one I knew was the miata. Then one day I saw a 6, and thought it was one of the coolest cars I'd ever seen.

On my birthday (8/25) I saw a really really hot car drive by me at a chinese food place. My girlfriend told me it was a Mazda, but I still had little clue as to Mazda's lineup, so it didn't register until the other day that the car I saw was an RX-8. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Got into a quick race with a green one on the way to work. Didn't go pass 80mph. Don't need anymore tickets.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Who ever tickets someone at 80 on the highway (I am asuming)?

Besides, no 80 is not reckless anywhere I can think of, assuming it was the highway.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Yes it was on the Highway and yes I have gotten one doing 80. The speed limit on the highway here is 55mph.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts