Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am already booked for tomorrow.. for installing my subs and amp..
unfortunately, i couldnt afford to buy new speakers... or amplifiers for the speakers inside.. anyways.. Id like to hear from uguys.. how you think of just installin amp and subs.. ?? do youguys think i should get new speakers as well?? I don know.. i will leave the messege after I get it all done.. probably.. on fri.. ok.. latr~~

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
The subs will drown out the mids and highs fast. Basically sound like my car.... except all you will hear is BOOM, BOOM, BOOOOOM.

When Im listening to a song that has constant bass, its soo violent you cant hear anything else. But techno songs sound the damn best. The bass is quick, clean and low.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Lol, that's why I won't get subs anymore, I'm only gonna get ur CDT's when I need them, but for awhile, I think the stock system will do. As long as I have the bass at +7, it should be fine. It's a pretty clean system.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Oh definately. If I wanted straight SQ, I woulda been the CDTs powererd by an even bigger amp.

But since the whole goal was for SQL, Im on the right track.

·
Registered
327 Posts
That makes sense VaBoom, I know that you know what you are doing. Feel free to check out competitions from IASCA sometime.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Doubt Ill ever make it to pro.

Just local competitions... and little punks. Still fine tuning the system now. Having a bit of problems with my line driver, its not wanted to cooperate. And the weather isnt doing any good either. Tomorrow is sunny.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Good luck with that then, I wish you the best.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds great!!!

oh man.. sound is incredible.. i really really like my subs..it works perfectly especially in the trunk of HATCHBACK

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vaBooM said:
The subs will drown out the mids and highs fast. Basically sound like my car.... except all you will hear is BOOM, BOOM, BOOOOOM.

When Im listening to a song that has constant bass, its soo violent you cant hear anything else. But techno songs sound the damn best. The bass is quick, clean and low.

THe bass is very violent.. even though the bass is really loud, I can clearly listen to a song. (but, I had a problem with listening to a song clearly when I had previous car--honda civic 02) Anyways, I am very impressed about mazda3's sound quality. man.. get subs.. you wont regret about that.. for sure..

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
If you can hear your music, its not violent.

My sub hits so hard, and so loud, it instantly drowns the mids and highs. But dont get me wrong, with the sub off, the midbass & highs sound awesome.

Glad it sounds good. What kind of amp and subs did you get?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts