Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Il first be putting pictures up of japanese modified cars and of course there are some mazda 3s in it .

Ive just started this blog and would love for you all to even pop over and have a look at some cars. The page isnt finished yet but i will be updating and improving it every day!.

Here is the link for all you modding lovers! http://turbo-tunerz.blogspot.com/
If you like this blog would you please also link it to other forums, clubs, facebook and twitter (Pretty please) . I hope to get 500,000 views within the first few months.

There are also many very relevent and useful google links through out the page , feel free to explore them.

Many thanks to you all and i hope to see you on it.

And mods please dont remove this. It isnt spam as it is related to mazda 3s in the sense that it contains a few pictures. I also own a 2006 , 1.6 Litre , 3 TS :) :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No spam at all. Ive only just found this forum again and i own a "3". Some of the pictures i saw here gave me the idea to make a blog and i did. Its been quite fun learning to set it all up properly.

Look at my join date, been registered a while but just lost the forum so havnt been back until now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts