Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So all my friends keep telling me to put a light bar on my roof since my car apparently looks liek a rally car with my rally stripe and lowerd stance...and im actually considering it....

Anyone know if there is such a thing? If not i was thinking on getting a 120-150 dollar roof rack bar that clips on the windows and then mounting the lights to that....

any info and input would be great

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
DO IT.

I think you can get some cheap ones at like advanced/autozone rather than spending a fortune on something serious you don't need.

Just... don't drive around with them on at night when around other cars lol; they'll blind everyone and everything.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
That's would look sick. Do it.
And since you're in Canada, autozone is kind of not an option lol. Princess auto has lights forsure, my brother has some on his truck. Canadian tire probably has some. Try find some with covers because it's illegal to drive around with them uncovered just in case they accidentally turn on and blind people. My brother has been driving for over a year with them uncovered, no problems. Sask might be different than manitoba though.

Also, join up on toptierimports.com. based in manitoba, the sask section is growing. Theres meets in Regina in the summer. Check it out!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Shit you said light bar, not lights lol. Light bar would probably look even better lol. And your vision would be amazing at night on lonely highways.

·
Registered
31,080 Posts

·
Registered
31,080 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do it!!! I've been pondering putting a medium size LED bar behind my grill.... Check out DDM tuning, there cheap and good products imo.... Post pics of please

·
Registered
633 Posts
meh; a light bar to me is a bar that holds lights.
Either way, cool, but... can be dangerous if you're a jerk about it.
Oh I stay in OK now. Got these fools out here with big trucks on big wheels driving around with light bars on top. This fool was going down the freeway with one on the other night. Like high beams from hell. Very stupid and dangerous around other folks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How about this?

Here's my solution:

180W 30inch lightbar attached to a Yakima Whispbar roof rack (Bike and snowboard racks still work properly too)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts