Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This phone was my work phone and was taken care of. There are hair thin scratches on the screen but can only be seen if you are looking for them. Phone is EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER. I rate it a 8 out of 10 as for physical condition. It is Windows Mobile 5 and is UNLOCKED so you can use it for cingular and other companies. $180.00 Including shipping.

INCLUDED IS:

HTC Excalibur 620 Unlocked
Battery
Battery Door
Charger
USB Sync Cable
CD
New Headset

Attachments

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, everyone has a complain about the battery for this phone but i recently bought a new one so i get 3 days on a full charge depending on how much i talk and use its features.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i upgraded the phone to windows mobile 6 now so it no longer has windows mobile 5 and it performs much better, its also more fun to use.

·
Registered
13 Posts
yeah i had the dash for awhile. i loved it! once you get used to the small keys its awesome. i dropped it many times and finally one day when i threw it, i cracked the screen. now i have the shadow, by tmobile, which is a sweet phone!

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not for sale any more im using the phone for its use now....i haven't seen one for 100 new yet, maybe with a new plan yes but if you were buying it out right i don't think so.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
[quote author=08mazda2.0 link=topic=106563.msg2318710#msg2318710 date=1210913045]
not for sale any more im using the phone for its use now....i haven't seen one for 100 new yet, maybe with a new plan yes but if you were buying it out right i don't think so.
[/quote]

:closed:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.