Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a set of Enkei RS7 that I managed to mess up really bad. My friend has an RX8 and he is willing to sell me his RX8 rims or his barely used ASA AR1. He is selling me either for $350. I know the Rx8 wheels will fit no problem. Im not too sure about the ASA AR1 though, He said the rear wheels are 9" wide and the front are 8". Will i have a problem fitting these? Im thinking yeah. lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
i really hope you dont put a staggered set up on your FWD car. there's a lot that factors in to what will fit on your car. you might want to mention the offset of the wheels and the size ( 17 or 18") i highly doubt they'll fit... but maybe someone on here will be able to confirm that for you other than myself just speculating.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno what offset they are either. Im gonna have to ask him. Well if its really bad then I guess i'll just buy his set of RX8 wheels and paint them later on.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i highly recommend some rx-8 wheels ... they're should've been put on our cars stock... i have them on my speed3 and love em. but i dont recommend buying his AR1's ... besides those wheels are pretty heavy if i remember correctly. most of the time cheap wheels weight quite a bit... except for those enkei rs7's you had... those are really light for the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts