Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how to make such look to tires? you have to put narow tires or somekind special tires? how do you think, it would look ok on mazda 3 sedan? (afcourse i would lower it)

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
off set has NOTHING to do with the stretched look. you could do it on stock wheels. personally i think its retarded and counter productive.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
[quote author=classicaddict link=topic=135088.msg2906949#msg2906949 date=1233612964]
off set has NOTHING to do with the stretched look. you could do it on stock wheels. personally i think its retarded and counter productive.
[/quote]

correct, offset has nothing to do with it.

just buy tires that arent wide enough for the wheels

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Yeah, or you can try rocking Falken FK452's - search up Texas2Lo and check his pictures. It looks stretched but without running the funny size.

·
Registered
24 Posts
205/45/18 might be a better size than 205/40/18. It is closer to the stock diameter.
Though, I would have safety concerns, personally.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah it really doesn't have to do with offset, but isn't that the reason behind the trend? Running rims that are far out from your fenders, and streching the tire is the only way that it wouldn't rub. This is popular with the VW crowd, check out some of there forums.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my front wheels are bit to wide so i am thinking to put spacers to the back ~10-20mm and put smaler tires to make that look. So how do you think it would look ok? or not? :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts