Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 2.0 atx 4dr w/ a borla cat back exhaust (615) an alpine head unit (230) ipod wire harness (100?), remote(25), and wheel controls for head unit (75). sub zero box and 2 10" infinity kappa subs(550), four infinity kappa speakers (300) sound stream picasso 400 watt amp and 760 picasso watt amp (450). clifford 50.5 security system with proximity, windows (glass break), tilt sensor, w/ engine start (800). full tint 35% front 2 windows 5% rear 5 windows (250). apexi rsm (450). high intensity turn and reverse bulbs (50), 5 blue interior bulbs (50)HID headlights and HID foglights (450). eibach front and rear sway bars and h&r springs (450) mazda3 trunk mat (40) first aid kit (not used) (35). car is grey in outstanding condition, 16in wheels, 4spd atx, am/fm cd mp3 player a/c, alloy wheels, cc, fog lights, keyless entry system, power door locks, power mirrors, power windows, rear spoiler for 12, 650 before the mods and the mods cost almost 5500. So i was wondering how much i should ask for it. all of the mods were professionally done within the past 3 months and i really want to get the most i can because i am going to need the money while in school over the next couple years.

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
Um, damn.

Not nearly as much as you might think. Relatively little of what you mentioned will actually add value to your car unless someone is specifically looking for a car with that stuff. Selling to a dealership the modifications will subtract value (expect for one or two like the HIDs would likely add value).

Depending on your milage, I would think maybe 14-15k possibly 16k on the high end.
-Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts