Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got quoted 23950includes taxes + registration and plates for a left over 08 Black Speed3 GT.
I think this means he is selling the car to me for about $22,300 bones.

Is this a good deal or should I try to get it down lower??
I told him I needed a day or two to think about it.
This dealer has about 7 speed3s
3 are 08s 2are black grand touring and one more that is a metro gray.

I love the car but would love to get a better deal if i could. and since car dealers are at a 27 year low for selling cars I think I can steal it.
any opinions what do you think??

·
Registered
79 Posts
got my black mica 08 ms3 sport for 20,250 + TTL (21,785 OTD) here in NC back in December. Sounds like they're offering you a pretty good deal for a GT.... of course I would have paid even more for my car now that I've got it, I love it, it's the best car purchase I could have made, pratical, safe, good handling, and FAST! what more can you ask for in a car, go buy it!

Phillip

·
Registered
25 Posts
I posted this info in a different thread but I bought an 07 MS3 GT last week for $18.2k OTD. There was an 08 MS3 GT for ~$18.9k but it had higher miles and it was black (I wanted silver).

·
Registered
171 Posts
When I bought mine last week (08.5 MS3 GT/NAV Metro Gray) I paid 19640 (before TTL). It had 3.5k miles.

I had the option of getting the same car new with no nav for $21.5k, but since the used one was practically new, I decided to save some $ and got nav as a bonus. Plus it has tint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts