Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10,246 Posts
It's weird how you say it "died"... A clutch usually would start slipping, etc. etc. before it totally becomes undrivable. I mean unless you were totally oblivious to the slippage, you should've caught this way before it died.

· Registered
10,246 Posts
[quote author=AxelaSpeed link=topic=74525.msg1330205#msg1330205 date=1176391982]
[quote author=BoostThat3 link=topic=74525.msg1330197#msg1330197 date=1176391795]
It's weird how you say it "died"... A clutch usually would start slipping, etc. etc. before it totally becomes undrivable. I mean unless you were totally oblivious to the slippage, you should've caught this way before it died.
[/quote]

i already knew it was slipping, i'd rather drive the car to the point of if i have to break down im gonna have to, thank god for triple aaa, anyways car is getting fixed but read the title it says how many miles did you push on stock clutch before it died! i just wanna see how many other 3 owners have gone on there clutch before it was completely gone or had to be replaced because of slippage
[/quote]

Well.. you seemed kinda :shock:'ed :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.