Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my White LED bulbs from Dabears about 2 months ago and I noticed that my licence plate bulb on the right side burnt out already. Anyone have the same problem as me or was I just lucky enough to receive such luck?

· Registered
40 Posts
Technically couldnt have "burned out" in the same sense as an incandescent bulb. I had two of these leds go bad in about 3 months. I contacted them about a replacement and was told that I would have had them replaced had I bought the extended warranty. Both my bulbs had different failures. One of them had a lead that became unsoldered in the housing and the other had one of the two leds on it fail. This is not normal for leds and stems from the build quality of the part. I have since bought new wide angle super bright license plate leds from autolumination.com.

· Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=TheBlackBox link=topic=143605.msg3093695#msg3093695 date=1241060752]
nope same shit happens to me but leds from superbrightleds
mine flickered and jsut when i changed it the other one started flickering

now i have custom leds ;)
[/quote]

wow...its you again. LOL. thanks bro. I might just stick to my OEM ones until these go out.

· Registered
6,101 Posts
[quote author=AxelaCubed link=topic=143605.msg3093709#msg3093709 date=1241060959]
[quote author=TheBlackBox link=topic=143605.msg3093695#msg3093695 date=1241060752]
nope same shit happens to me but leds from superbrightleds
mine flickered and jsut when i changed it the other one started flickering

now i have custom leds ;)
[/quote]

wow...its you again. LOL. thanks bro. I might just stick to my OEM ones until these go out.
[/quote]what?
you asked an i gave my .02
and im not trying to sell you any

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.