Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly love my car to death so far, but as soon as we get any snow I hate driving this car. I know a lot of peeps on here have their complaints about the tires on dry pavement, just try driving on ice, it takes me 10 seconds to get through an intersection. I was gonna get winter tires but decided I needed the money for other things and this winter will be over soon. But next winter I will be ready for it.

I am finally getting my block heater installed tommorrow as well, car barely started in the cold weather this morning, and everything just feels like molasses on the way to work, power steering, clutch, even the shifter just feels like crap, but I have never driven another manual transmission in the cold before so maybe someone can tell me all cars feel like shit when its -25 celsius.

Anyway I want to end my rant here because I still love my car a LOT, but Mazda could have given us some better rubber :evil:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Eh... I have to close this one.

There are MANY threads about how the car behaves in the cold weatehr and how cold it is in YOUR/OUR neck of ther woods - do a search please.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.