Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you buy from places like tirerack.com how do they ship it? Does it cost a lot for four heavy tires? Do you end up spending close to what you would've spent at a local store because of shipping and handling? I want to try www.tiretrend.com but its located in BC and I am in ontario.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
First it's tiretrends not tiretrend ;)

Sceond, go on their site and simulate an order...you'll get your answer. If you have good connections or a good local tire shop then most of the time it's not worth it....at least for me.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for correcting my mistake m3-gt. :p
I just got off the phone with tiredtrends and found out their shipping rates are actually extremely inexpensive. It comes to about $10 per tire plus you only have to pay GST. The 8% saved on PST have already covered for the shipping and more. I wonder how tirerack's shipping rates are like. Anyone want to share their experience? I can't reach them by their 1-888 number. :?

·
Registered
138 Posts
It costs around $50 US for tirerack to send tires. They used to do Fedex 2 day but now I can only get UPS Ground service.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So can you still request to have it shipped by fedex or they will only strickly deal with UPS only? I am asking because there's a chance that I could get them thru tireracks if they use fedex.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts