Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my Mazda3 was rear ended by a 1998 GMC Work Pickup yesterday morning, i've had some time to stare at my insurance card. I figured since I have the time, and I need to print out a new insurance card anyway, I might as well have some fun with making one myself. Can't say if this is legal or a valid document, but the one's Geico sends you via email are very unrealistic anyway. So, without further ado, here's my photochop insurance card :) Anyone want me to make one for ya?

oh, and i resume no responsibility for causing issues with any invalid documents as a result of making these :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah... you do realize that if someone has your name, address, and VIN #, they can fuck with you pretty bad. Like make a key, come to your house, and steal your car bad.

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
[quote author=Paradigm619 link=topic=72127.msg1425153#msg1425153 date=1179693785]
Yeah... you do realize that if someone has your name, address, and VIN #, they can fuck with you pretty bad. Like make a key, come to your house, and steal your car bad.
[/quote]

With a key made by the VIN you could get into the car, but it won't start the car. To program the key you need at least two other keys which are already programmed into the ECU. ;)

That being said I agree that I hope that's not nightriderMZ3's real info.

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no... NONE OF THAT IS MY REAL INFORMATION, including the VIN number :icspots:. I don't think it's even enough numbers for the VIN.

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol i thought you'd notice that. and anyway that suits my name real well. how bout some knightrider... kitty car style!

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
[quote author=NightRiderMZ3 link=topic=72127.msg1428194#msg1428194 date=1179796152]
lol i thought you'd notice that. and anyway that suits my name real well. how bout some knightrider... kitty car style!
[/quote]

Well technically it's a cylon but I suppose in a pinch it could be KITT. :D

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i know but the bar going across reminded me of the car. speaking in this topic, i better print out this insurance card very soon with the right info because I cannot find my other one :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts