Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be a long time till more Houstonians show up here, but that's ok. I wanted to start a topic on this board. :roll: :D

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Woo Hoo. Glad to see more AMERICANS on board.
Well I'm not a Texian but I do have family there. :)

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Actually Bush is a Greenwich rich kid (as in, CT)... he just fakes being a Texan.

I was born in the same hospital as him and lived on the same street as him (in vastly different years).

And no, I'm not proud of any of that.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
Actually Bush is a Greenwich rich kid (as in, CT)... he just fakes being a Texan.

I was born in the same hospital as him and lived on the same street as him (in vastly different years).

And no, I'm not proud of any of that.
Good, can you make that public? That he's not from Texas. I'd rather not be known as living in the state where he came from supposedly.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I feel a certain sentiment of resentment against W. I don't like him either and truthfully neither does Canada or Europe or pretty much the rest of the world for the way he's conducting himself internationally, bullying everyone with his elitist ways - this pisses pl off BIG time. Will be interesting to see the "warm" reception he'll get in the UK tomorrow...

BTW, Canada (and the rest of the world) doesn't hate Americans, just the current administration. I liked Clinton a lot, but you guys are so "stiff". So he had an affair. his problem, not the nation's. should have kept the guy in power. Too bad for that 2 terms maximum rule.

Anyways, I'll continue my posting now :)

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree dinu, as far as I was concerned Clinton did a good job. His affair was a personal thing, it wasn't illegal so it shouldn't have been reflective on his job.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Tru Dat. Clinton did a great job. IMO All presidents have issuse but Bush...GOD DAMN he has a Power issue. I think he's going too hurt the American image alot more before he gets out of the White House.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most definitely. Funny how my Houstonian thread turned into a political discussion :(. Anyway, ATL hope to see you next week!

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Yeah it sucks. When I get another car I will not kill it on mileage. I drive my 6 and keep the other in the garage.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've only had it for half that distance-5000 miles. You have 2 cars?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Oops... I meant to say I when I get another car I will keep the new one in the garage and drive the 6. I had two cars before but sold them. A 91 S-10 pickup and a 93 honda civic *RIP*.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why would you get another car and leave it in the garage and drive the 6? You want a real chick magnet-get an g35, now those are nice cars.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts