Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Houston People,

wanted to know if you guys got any good recos for tint and alarm for the houston area, hopefully some place with a good rep. I'm not looking to go illegal with the tint or anything just want my car to beep to "Living La Vida Loca" if it's bumped. That's all... :woohoo:

Thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
there are quite a few places in houston... lots of them are sketchy though... ask around.. people will recommend places... i haven't been to a lot of shops but one that seems ok is 'executive motoring' on gessner.. right before you hit long point in the memorial area.. they'll give you a good deal, but sometimes try to get u to buy a lot more than you need by giving you deals on more purchases... whenever u go into these places, know what you want and don't get suckered into buying anything else..

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
come to the meet on saturday and ask the people there! i'm sure they will have some good suggestions-especially the teaworks people.

·
Registered
171 Posts
hmm.. i kinda like the red avatar better.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I like Tomball Tinters for tint. There is a good alarm place on 1960 and Champions (Few miles from Willowbrook mall). I think it is called DC something or other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts