Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an honest opinion from you guys. I am considering some decals for my crystal white 2008 Mazda 3 GT 5-door but I am afraid it's something I should not do. I'm damn near 40 (too childish?) as is my wife (thank god she doesn't read these forums) and she is the primary driver (longer commute better on gas then our other car). Take a look @ this site for the decals I had in mind & let me know if you think I should do it! Thanks! (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1684848)

- Wish I could have bought a Mazdaspeed 3 but my wife doesn't drive stick either. Man I've been wanting to get that off my chest!

·
Registered
31,083 Posts

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
I am the last guy who would say no, but since I once had huge ass decals down the side of my car, all I can tell you is, do what you want, but why copy what someone else has already done ??

Unless you drive a show car and your sponsored like I am, really no need for decals unless you just want to draw attention to yourself, not to mention the local police.

Not feeling the whole Spider thang...........

Ask yourself, do you really want that look, cause you must doubt yourself if you came here to ask us right ???

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
yeah, probably not a good idea.
Mid life crisis? Go get a tattoo of a black widow...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sure, go right ahead...if you're sure you've had all the nooky you'll ever need, 'cause you certainly won't be getting any more.

If you really have an irresistible urge to mess with a car, ask your wife if you can buy an old Miata or Civic and make that your hobby. Do not modify your wife's car under any circumstances, unless she asks you to. Divorces have happened from less.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
reminds me of NFS

·
Registered
269 Posts
I thought decals were cool when I was 16.
I'm 30 now, and I think about how ridiculous they were.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, Ok you guys are right, I'm not going to do it. It was just a thought, but I appreciate the response from everyone.
-
Can anyone recommend an exhaust though? I want something a little more then factory, but not to aggressive.

·
Registered
10,527 Posts
[quote author=sncc3 link=topic=136073.msg2933121#msg2933121 date=1234489865]
OK, Ok you guys are right, I'm not going to do it. It was just a thought, but I appreciate the response from everyone.

[/quote]

:goodjob:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts