Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inspired by stephanies awesome pics of her MS3 in a graveyard...stopped by a few today

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Re: HOMEWORK: Take pics of your 3 in a cemetary

damn! if would of taken pix at the cemetery after the katrina flood i would actually have corpses visible in the photos

·
Registered
2,910 Posts

[quote author=PirateKitty link=topic=137404.msg2963078#msg2963078 date=1235669841]
damn! if would of taken pix at the cemetery after the katrina flood i would actually have corpses visible in the photos
[/quote]
I apologize for that recent comment.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts

my house is like 50 feet from some small cemetary lolz
no it would be cool to go do this sometime...

·
Registered
4,664 Posts

old but here is my car in a cemetery, the most recent I noticed was 1859 I think :shock:

i think everyone has seen this picture by now and you cant really see the grave stones, im trying to find my raw pictures from that day that actually shows some awesome old stones.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts

[quote author=AxelaCubed link=topic=137404.msg2963329#msg2963329 date=1235676918]
[quote author=PirateKitty link=topic=137404.msg2963078#msg2963078 date=1235669841]
[/quote]
:lmao:
[/quote]

That isn't funny.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts

I actually didnt think so, but I dont think pirate kitty meant it at anyway and I didnt mean to laugh at the situation at katrina.

*after that, I gotta be a man about it and apologize to people who I offended*

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Nice pics...and another

·
Registered
38,019 Posts

You'll just have to take my word for it that this was taken in Mt. Auburn Cemetery. Only photo from that shoot that doesn't make me sad because my car was SO stock then. Basically the only exterior mod I had at the time was the Axela emblem.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
its not whack, you have to admit a cemetery even though being eerie and sad, they are very beautiful and has celebration in them. Its a place to remember the life of loved ones, they are decorated with flowers, and the stones are so artistic. As long as you respect the area I see nothing wrong with taking pictures in them. Especially the one I went to, 1800s being the latest date and its still being well taken car of just amazes me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
[quote author=Phantom3 link=topic=137404.msg2967251#msg2967251 date=1235847777]
its not whack, you have to admit a cemetery even though being eerie and sad, they are very beautiful and has celebration in them. Its a place to remember the life of loved ones, they are decorated with flowers, and the stones are so artistic. As long as you respect the area I see nothing wrong with taking pictures in them. Especially the one I went to, 1800s being the latest date and its still being well taken car of just amazes me.
[/quote]
gotta agree with her shes got a point + 55

1 - 20 of 55 Posts