Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am SOOOO pissed off right now. Ok, as some of you might remember, I ordered some rims like 3 weeks ago. Well about a week ago they got here and I opened 3 of 4 boxes to make sure they were all good. Well today i made an appointment for tomorrow to have my tires mounted on the rims and rims on the car! GUESS WHAT?!?!? I opened the fourth box tonight to load em in my car and the last rim doesn't match the others!!!! So i call the guy and say HEY I WANT THE RIGHT RIM! Ok so maybe i was ALOT more polite about it, but you get the drift. ANYWAYS, he tells me that since it is AFTER the return policy date, he doesn't think he can exchange the rim for the right one. WHAT BS is this!!! SOOO now i have to send him pictures of the different rims and try to pursuade him into giving me the right rim that I originally ordered!!!! I AM IRATE RIGHT NOW!!!!

(NOTE overuse of the F word is unnessasary---TGM3)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Re: Holy F*ckin Hell!!!!

you should of opened all of them the same day. but if he's a "nice" guy, and want's to keep a good reputation, he'll exchange it at no additionnal cost. That's what I would do if I was in his position. :p

·
Registered
825 Posts

Just wondering why you checked 3 of them but not the 4th. Wouldn't have taken much more time. It shouldn't be a problem getting the right wheel back if the seller values his reputation.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts

What business was it? Let us know the company name so if you get screwed we can all stay away from them.

·
Registered
932 Posts

Ebay? local shop?

let us know.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts

[quote author=BigTrucker link=topic=66734.msg1145516#msg1145516 date=1168574991]
What business was it? Let us know the company name so if you get screwed we can all stay away from them.
[/quote]

no need to drag some vendors name through the mud until they've had an opportunity to fix the problem, at least thats how I see it. Let us know who it is for sure though if they don't let you exchange it. . .

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First of all, to the mods... sorry for cussing. Won't happen again. :(

Secondly, the company is an eBay store called noreik-tuning.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And not opening the 4th box WAS my mistake... which will NEVER happen again.

·
Registered
920 Posts
any more news??

next time, dont buy from e-bay, but from a person, you'll have a way better service, and if he's an a$$ about it, punch him :p

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
[quote author=MZ3Boy84 link=topic=66734.msg1146783#msg1146783 date=1168640920]
And not opening the 4th box WAS my mistake... which will NEVER happen again.
[/quote]

when i get stuff in the mail, i'm like a kid on christmas, especially if it's for my car.

i open everything.

i hope it gets fixed, lets see pics of the wheels tho, and the unmatching one.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol im takin pics today... hold on an hour or so.. brb

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, I need help... I don't know how to load pics from my puter to this forum... just took the pictures...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Loading pics now... I KNOW I KNOW! I should have opened all 4! I talked to the guy today and said they will see what they can do... shouldn't be too much a prob

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bad rim

Good rim

Good (right) and Bad (left)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts