Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I bought my car last week, the dealer had it for about a week to install the leather package....I went to pick it up and they did not install the factory leather with the perforations.....they are going to redo the leather, for now here are some pics that I took this morning.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/500820
[/img]

--------------------
Mazda3 S 4-Door, Titanium Gray w/Black Leather heated seats, ABS/SAB/SAC, Moonroof, 6 CD, Xenon & TPMS.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
It's nice to have another girl/woman on the forum :) Great choice of color :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,
I know what you mean, I thought I was the only girl on here :)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I am not a girl, but there are probably only 5-10 here, and only a couple that regularly post ( one is csweeney). Enjoy your heated seats :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum. Lots of nice people here!

·
Registered
135 Posts
How did you get heated seats?

·
Registered
254 Posts
to be completely honest your leather is a lot nicer than the factory perf stuff.. i would stick with what you got. beautiful car. welcome to the board

oh and just to reiterate my point about the elather.. here's the side by side comparison

i saw the factory leather in real life.. eww it's ugly and stiff and the perforated leather is hard as hell to keep clean (any liquid you spill absorbs into the perfs)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Kirk said:
How did you get heated seats?
I'm with Kirk...how did you get heated seats?

I've got leather in my hatch...and I love it. Your seats remind me of the leather in my 99' Accord...wrinkley but supple :) . I don't know why so many Mazda 3 owners dislike the leather on the 3. I think the creases are nice, smooth and tight to the edges. It may not be the softest leather on the market...but again, its a "sport compact"...not a luxury Lexus.

However, I will agree with the cold and hot factors of leather. Nice and nippy during the winter months, and sizzling hot in the summer....ehhh, I'm used to it :D

Spencer

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
yeah, welcome to the board. Nice to see I'm mentioned when I'm not posting :D . Keep the leather you've got, it's much nicer than the factory leather. Most of the girls around here post for a bit and then go hide in the woodwork. Not me. :twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts