Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short complete exhaust from HKS, was looking for a quiet exhaust and this is not to my liking, sounds great, but for a 40-year old guy not for me. Looking for a Borla or a modded MS3 exhaust with muffler on second resonator and or HF cat with professional welds, not booger welds! Let me know what you have, thanks. Pics of the exhaust are with the front HKS delete and stock section in, aanother pics is the stock HKS front section. everythig is in excellent condition! I will include the silencer and all hardware as well. So it is the full exhaust, all hardware and silincer included!

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
i will show you what i have and you can decide if you want it in exchange, i will 100% guarantee that it is pretty quiet and can provide a sound clip too. there is NO drone and i know this because my previous exhaust had mega-drone. 3k rpm and it is silent on the highway, even my mom likes it.

it is lacking a muffler (shiny section) because it is an original mazdaspeed accessory muffler that cracked in to the muffler itself. i had to have it removed because it leaked. i replaced it with a straight pipe (shiny section) and believe me, if you think your exhaust is loud now you have no idea. it includes a resonator as a test-pipe welded to it, as you can see. it even has an exhaust bung that is capped.

BUT, were you to replace it with a 6" round magnaflow muffler then it will sound identical to the provided clip as the mazdaspeed/magnaflow are about 99% the same, just look at youtube sound clips.

it is boxed and ready, i tried to sell it before but there were no takers. it just needs a muffler and you're golden.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mo thamks man, i am looking to bolt and go, I do not want to spend an additional monies on welding in a muffler etc. Want something I can bolt in and go, sorry.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
besides the hks and the vibrant, everything else needs your stocker to be cut after the secondary cat and it slipped on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.