Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did all the mods to the front pipe on the HKS, latest was teh Maganaflow 20" resonator and the catco HF cat. Very Very nice around town as long as you do not try to take off quick, still droning on the highway right around 3000-3500. IT will open up and scream though. I really can not think of anything else to do.

So, is the autoexe or corksport as quiet a it sounds or am I going to run into the same thing? The autoexe takes a minimum of 2-weeks to get into the US and i do not know what it sounds like driving, it does not sound as loud as the HKS that I can tell. Please help with this do not want to make another mistake. Will the Mazdasped with a magnaflow muffler on the second resonator sound better, lees volume then my current HKS setup?

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
lmfao

buy a racing beat. seriously. the muffler is chambered, should be fine. leave the high flow in.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro going to consider that! It will not be as droney as the HKS correct? Sorry, just can not work the HKS out man!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Corksport is not very quiet IMO, a local had it and I was not a fan.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That resonanace I guess you call it o the HKS is exactly what I am hearing inside the veichle, that weird like low to highpitch transition. The weird thing is the RB sounds louder, no? the HKS has the weird resonance.

The thing is the clips do not have inside sound and when under load it is totally different then stationary, ya know! I made mychaice because of the HKS standstill thread, but insid is a totally different story!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.