Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving home for Christmas a few days ago, minding my own damn business as usual, noticed a pretty fine looking lady in the vw next to me.. before I could even bust out a smile and nod, I hear the last thing you'd ever want to hear, a loud crash, and I knew something had hit my car

I started swearing like a sailor, and scanned ahead to see wtf had happened.. I saw a red Ford pickup a few cars ahead with an overloaded bed of lumber.

Then fearing the worst about my frontend/radiator, I quickly pulled over to assess the damage. Turns out there was no paint scratching and no dents.. just a little hunk of wood stuck in the hood, a lost piece of trim, and a busted grill thing

So I tore back onto the freeway - adrenaline pumping, fists clenched - mashed the gas, and tried to catch the dickhead that let shit fall on my car.

Never did find him, but I did get moving pretty quick. Looked down and snapped a quick photo at just under 110.

Guess I'm lucky it wasn't worse. And maybe lucky I didn't find that guy cause not exactly sure if anything good would have came from a confrontation

Besides that christmas was good.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sad to hear. People around here dont know how to drive on the highway. 110 on 77, risky move and do i see the seat belt light on in that photo. :shock:

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
[quote author=moose8820 link=topic=65480.msg1124228#msg1124228 date=1167368888]
Sad to hear. People around here dont know how to drive on the highway. 110 on 77, risky move and do i see the seat belt light on in that photo. :shock:
[/quote]

lol yeah i saw the seatbelt light to :shock:

That sucks it happened man, but at least your ok!

·
Premium Member
4,131 Posts
Wow too bad about your car....but only one hand on the steering wheel while doing 110mph??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts