Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, didnt really know if its the right place to post this... (was gonna post it in exterior lighting but its on a speed soooo...) anyway, i was installing the expower hid kit i bought from matt today and everything was going fine until i broke one of those moisture guard rubber things that held the four wires. apparently, it goes in before the factory seal. so unlike the stock halogen bulbs, theres now a hole. it seems id get a good amount of moisture in there in the mornings and rainy days. is there anything i can do to cover that up? the factory seal is the only one on the passenger side so i think i need something to plug it.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
[quote author=MS3 Sport link=topic=137305.msg2959916#msg2959916 date=1235543296]
hey everyone, didnt really know if its the right place to post this... (was gonna post it in exterior lighting but its on a speed soooo...)
[/quote]

Don't worry, Mazda didn't make speed specific lighting, it's the same as us slow pokes :p

I'm a fan of super33 electrical tape. Just wrap up the wires where the exit through the dust cap and you'll be fine. No water should be getting back there anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts