Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time :lurk:. I signed up to use the search function, LoL. I decided to make a intro thread because I'm at work and said WTH. I'm on 2 other forums, ones a Mazda(not going to promote its name, but a few members here are on it.) and NICOclub.com(Nissan).

I used to own two S13's(240sx), but I sold them, now I have a 3i ATX. I have about 50K miles on it 1st owner, titanium gray, no mods other than sound system, and it's a crummy set-up. I need to finish it, but my equipment is failing because it's been transferred from 2 other vehicles(except the subs, they are just plain crap, IMHO.).

The forum set-up is really different here. I'm trying to look for my watched topics/topics I've recently replied to, and can't find it. :hideme: And you guys have quite the smiley collection and I intend to use them to the fullest. :woohoo:

I'll try my best not to troll here. I save that for NICO. :chuckles:

So hello there! :wavey:

·
Registered
765 Posts
"I'm trying to look for my watched topics/topics I've recently replied to, and can't find it".

hello. Try to change it from your profile menu, go to modify profile, and scroll to notifications.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=vtrin link=topic=138225.msg2979760#msg2979760 date=1236356372]
welcome..

i used to belong to altimas.net from the old days.. haven't been there in a long time now.
[/quote]
[quote author=rmgedon69 link=topic=138225.msg2979930#msg2979930 date=1236361540]
"I'm trying to look for my watched topics/topics I've recently replied to, and can't find it".

hello. Try to change it from your profile menu, go to modify profile, and scroll to notifications.
[/quote]
Thanks for the welcoming and thanks for the info.
Vtrin, what year Altima did you have?
Did anyone else get to log on to this site at all yesterday? I tried 2 different computers and kept getting some sort of DNS error.

Also, I dunno if I posted this in the wrong spot. Mods, did I goof here?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=Zer0id link=topic=138225.msg2980983#msg2980983 date=1236478360]
I used to be on nico for when I was looking at the altima coupe.
But i couldnt get a coupe so ftml
[/quote]
Why couldn't you?

[quote author=krazyk86cu link=topic=138225.msg2980999#msg2980999 date=1236479218]
lol, what amp and subs you running? just curious

and welcome :wavey:

[/quote]
Well I don't have a problem with my amplifiers, but the subs and customer service I had with Elemental Designs is crap. Right outta the box, there was a tear in one, and the other one had a paper like sound coming from it at all times. I didn't break it in, but I didn't beat on them when I first got them either.

6 MONTHS to get them back after I sent them for repair, and they still came back with the paper sound.

I had their amplifier nine2x, just wasn't producing the power I need to power the subs. I sent that amp in, too, for repair because the RCA's were installed sideways. :eek4: Figure that one out. Took 8 months for that one to come back. They also sent me the wrong ohms on the sub. One was 4 ohm the other was 2. I purchased both 4 ohm.

After all this fumbling, I just said screw eD. Since I'm broke and can't buy new subs, I'm beating these ones until I can get 2 12w3's. :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
[quote author=krimsonviper link=topic=138225.msg2980203#msg2980203 date=1236435876]

Thanks for the welcoming and thanks for the info.
Vtrin, what year Altima did you have?
Did anyone else get to log on to this site at all yesterday? I tried 2 different computers and kept getting some sort of DNS error.

Also, I dunno if I posted this in the wrong spot. Mods, did I goof here?
[/quote]

I had a 99 GXE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts