Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So forgive me if I missed an introduction thread, but ever since I got my MS3 yesterday, I've just been way too excited. :D :lol:

Anyway, got a silver MS3 Sport with 54 miles on her yesterday from Lee Johnson in Kirkland. I have to say that they were very nice, and I was impressed with how we were treated. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who wants a great experience when buying a car.

I am so happy with the car. It exceeded my expectations when I drove and sat in it. I've been reading about them for a little bit now and immediately I decided I wanted one. But the quality and everything else on the car just blows my mind for the price.

Anyway...I only have one picture right now because it was dark last night when we got her home..

I'll be sure to post more pictures when I get some good ones.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
congrats! now its time to start modding :wink:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome. :goodjob:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=69823.msg1215109#msg1215109 date=1171820194]
I was up there last month and sat in their silver speed 3 when I stopped by. Looks like it was yours! :)
[/quote]

:lol: That's hilarious.

Thanks for the welcome. I have more pics..

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
[quote author=neonix link=topic=69823.msg1214981#msg1214981 date=1171813897]
So forgive me if I missed an introduction thread, but ever since I got my MS3 yesterday, I've just been way too excited. :D :lol:

Anyway, got a silver MS3 Sport with 54 miles on her yesterday from Lee Johnson in Kirkland. I have to say that they were very nice, and I was impressed with how we were treated. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who wants a great experience when buying a car.

I am so happy with the car. It exceeded my expectations when I drove and sat in it. I've been reading about them for a little bit now and immediately I decided I wanted one. But the quality and everything else on the car just blows my mind for the price.

Anyway...I only have one picture right now because it was dark last night when we got her home..

[/quote]

that thing would rock with a intake on it lol :)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
[quote author=RonTonkinMazda link=topic=69823.msg1217002#msg1217002 date=1171915574]
[quote author=neonix link=topic=69823.msg1214981#msg1214981 date=1171813897]

[/quote]

that thing would rock with a intake on it lol :)
[/quote]
Look at Josh whorin' himself out. HA HA.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
yup... its official... i'm stealing ur seats... u'll never notice :sarc:

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
[quote author=crazyfast link=topic=69823.msg1217898#msg1217898 date=1171941724]
yup... its official... i'm stealing ur seats... u'll never notice :sarc:
[/quote]

:crazy:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
oops, i guess i forgot to take my medicine today... jk. i really do like the ms3 seats though. to bad they cost SO freaking much aftermarket

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
They are very nice
Especially the half leather ones

I had leather in my 2004 Mazda3 and i thought they where allright

I love the MS3 half leather ones :)

·
Registered
847 Posts
welcome

congrats I passed on that dealear everyday I see that red speed3 front of the entrance looks hot, The half leather seats looks nice when I test drove with bani in his car , so far I only seen Cosmic blue a week ago in REdmond with dealer plates,

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As of yesterday I haven't seen any Speeds anywhere, and then we were down by Costco in Tukwila and I saw a red Speed backed in. :lol:

Thanks for all compliments and comments everyone! I absolutely love my new car.

And no way are you stealing my seats, cause I'm pretty sure I would miss them. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts