Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am new here from dallas. love the car just wondering a few things? i got on ebay and saw a power chip you can get to boost the performance, does anyone know if these work or not? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazd...tegoryZ33597QQihZ012QQitemZ220069773014QQrdZ1 ! this is one of them. the one i saw earlier isn't on here any more but it hooks up to the ecu and tricks the computer.. anyone know anything about these.

One more thing i have a indash dvd player that the screen flips out and i want to install it in the place of the existing CD player where can i buy the kit to do this. harness and everything else.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood. This is the part of the board where you say "Howdy!", tell us about your red Hatch, and post pictures. Then you go to the electonics section where they answer HU questions and then to the performance section where they know all about chips. Most of your questions have already been answered, so we encourage the use of the search feature.

So, where's the pics? :D

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Dont waste your time and money with that "power chip." It doesnt work or give power, it just fools the computer into thinking the engine is always cold and dumps in more fuel. NOOOO!!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome!!!! Wow, you have a brand new car.....how exciting!!!!!! If you're like me, I went out in the garage a hundred times when I first got it just to keep looking at it!!!! I know how you feel!!!! ENJOY :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts