Mazda3 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Ork:

See also: "What dugrant153 looks like after pulling an all-nighter for some silly assignment..."

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'm an Ork from Calgary

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I am also a CBC. My French is better than my Chinese...

·
Registered
177 Posts
dugrant153 said:
wahyinghung said:
Iam newbie as well to this forum :D Iam from Van City too yeah GO CANUCKS GO !
WELCOME to the boards, wahyinghung.
Ni cong Taiwan lai ma? ;) hehehehe. (You from Taiwan?) wahyinghung sounds Mandarin :)

More Vancouver newbies!! sweeeeet!
nope Iam from HK and my mandarin is pretty bad :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Add a Swiss-Italian to the board and what you get?

A really cool guy.

Hey you Vancouverites and Richmond folk.

We should plan a get together to celebrate and talk about our "future" MZ3 purchases.

BTW I am also from Richmond. I have a new business, ZERO HOUR, next to Bread Garden in Lansdowne Village Square.

I have also put a down payment and looking forward to trading in my POS Suzuki Sidekick. Hey; any buyers? Sell it to you for cheap. Throw some figures my way and let's make things easier for me so I can get into the MZ3 quicker.

The car I am purchasing is a Titanium Gray Mazda Sport GT.

BTW since so many of you are of Chinese decent you are more than welcome to come and teach me some Cantonese.

Defy

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
nice to meet u!!!!

what is zero hour????
food place???

sure we should get together!!! discuss the mz3! but i will be the only girl...
:oops:
sorry i am adnormal...i really like cars....don't know y....
and we can teach u some contanese...u will need it in ur business!!! all ppl will like u and think u ar cool~ 8)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Yuki;

Nice to meet you too.

ZERO HOUR is my new venture to which I blended The Sharper Image in the U.S of A with the outlook of possibly becoming the next Electronics Boutique. I happen to have two stores within one since I also sell Gelato and other novelties. I have just today passed the City of Richmond's Final Inspection and am looking to be open for business on December 1st. You will have to come and visit.

I will also be selling gadgets, action figures, skateboarding gear & wear and the like. Too much stuff to list.

and we can teach u some contanese...u will need it in ur business!!!
Funny thing is I am in the process of hiring a Cantonese speaking lady

Isn't Yuki a Japanese name?

Defy

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Yuki is japanese name..

i can speak Mandarin, Contonese and English..
u want to hire me..j/k~!!! :lol:
i have been working at International Plumbing( same company as Forum Appliance...there is a branch in Landdowne btw) with my dad in the summer.......^^
unfortunatly, i dont' have a car....kinda hard to get to richmond... ><

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
if i get a car...np at all...but i have to go to school...so only part time job with flexible work hours will suit me~~~

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yuki,

Well...

It's good that you like cars because I will certainly be selling lots of them since I will carry many die cast models. To boot I intend to carry other car gadgets and the like. Lots for the car enthusiast.

And lots for the Gundam & Transformer collectors as well.

Too bad that you live in Vancouver though.

Defy

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Defy said:
Hey you Vancouverites and Richmond folk.

We should plan a get together to celebrate and talk about our "future" MZ3 purchases.

BTW I am also from Richmond. I have a new business, ZERO HOUR, next to Bread Garden in Lansdowne Village Square.

Defy
Agree on the meet ups..... I'm in Richmond too btw.

Defy, I went to BG last week. I think I saw the store. I parked right in front :D . Is it lime green? Nice color..... attract my attention.... :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
aii...too bad is in Richmond...u know...is kinda without legs if u don't have a car in Vancouver...or Canada :cry:
o...car things???ooo!!! do Mz3 members have any discounts???*wink wink*

my bf loves those gadgets stuff....i am going to bring him down to ur store after ur opening!

41 - 60 of 112 Posts