Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
868 Posts
I am Chinese too....I speak Cantonese, understand a bit of Mandarin. English is my second language....but I know more of that than written Chinese :p

dinu01: CBC = Canadian Born Chinese

·
Banned
868 Posts
wahyinghung said:
Yuki said:
NO!!!!
i lived near Knight and 49th...
i just fly down knight and i will be in richmond within 3 mins if no traffic!
Wow 3mins to Richmond how fast / what's your average speed ? Which part of Richmond Lansdowne or Parker Place or other chinese mall?
Hahaha....that's like....at 3am ;)

·
Banned
868 Posts
Merciles said:
my sister has an old cybershot and the controls are very annoying the accept button is in the middle of the control pad so sometimes you press down, up left or right button instead of accept. Not sure if they changed this or not though. Also be aware that there are two types of memory sticks. pro and regular. pro is faster I think and some models do not support it.

IMO the memory sticks are too big. xD and SecureDigital are puny compared to it. And also memory stick is only supported by sony products. So if you ever wish to use it for something else then may not be as useful. That's my review =) and those are some reasons why I don't like the cybershot.
Yes, they still have that button thing. It's not bad, once you get used to it.

OLDER models won't support MS Pro, but new ones will. Even my F717 will support it, and it's already about a year or so old (model-wise).

And...how SMALL do you want memory cards to be!? It's not like it affects the size of a digicam anyways. I already have a hard enough time looking for misplaced MS cards....and like you said, they're bigger than xD or SD cards.

Sony makes good digital[/b] cameras, contrary to what many people like to believe. Some like to say that "Sony isn't a real camera company"....that's true, but have they actually USED one, and got used to one? I have, and I like them.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Merciles said:
I agree with you. Sony does make a good camera. It's just that other some other companies have a better user interface.

It's not like it affects the size of a digicam anyways
Well the size of the memory card does affect the size of the digicam. How can it not? that's just like saying smaller batteries don't save space within the camera. If you cut out the size difference between an xD card and a memory stick, you can decrease the size of the camera can't you? Am I missing your point?
LOL....we're going quite OT here :p

But yes, card size DOES have an effect on camera size.....and I wasn't clear on that point; sorry :). However, what I was trying to say was that would you have a dimunitive camera, that you can barely hold, or press buttons on, or would you rather have something that you can easily hold and access?

I think, cameras shouldn't be any smaller than something like the Cybershot U's or Dimage X's. All this, coming from someone who has small hands ;)

·
Banned
868 Posts
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
Merciles said:
yep mz6 you're right

I didn't know canon supported CF, but in their smaller version of the elph they use SD. :D
All the elph's I know of use CF. Which version are you speaking of?
The new SD10

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.