Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HIHI! my name is Yuki...i live in Vancouver, Canada!!!!
looking for a car....dman...saw the Mazda 3 on the US and Canada....*drooling* i love it!!!!
nice car, great pirce...and dman...with Xenon *blink blink*

anyone on the board from Vancouver?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
opps...sorry...
not fimiliar with the site..

:cry: no xenon???
then i just change the blub to PIAA....

US gets all the good stuff..... :?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
PIAA or Sylvania Super White or something similar. I have put Extra ro Super White Sylvanias on both of my cars and they made a HUGE improvement in visibility and thus clarity, especially in the Protege.

I wouldn't pay for HIDs anyway.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the Xenon for me is good...u know Canada...no money....the street lights ar freakin dim like crazy!!! when raining...make it worse...so xenon good for the road...and to blind the ppl who drives the BMW....especially the X5...here in canada...everything come stock is legal....kinda like...if u have money...everything is legal...hate that!!!! here has tons of VI....cops ar crazy...they even said my friend's IS 300 xenon is illegal...WTF man...it came stock...just crazy...
><

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and u ar lucky man...u can get MT...
i can't...*parents*!!!

*sigh*
good choice with the 4DR...
i think the 5DR is too boxy

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I've been drivbing since 1997/1998 and I know how tro drive a 5spd well but b/c my mom can't drive a 5spd, we ALWAYS had to have ATs, but now, FINALLY I'll get a 5spd, so you can imagine I'm a little, ok A LOT excited about that :)

Ontario cops are ok, but I wish they'll do radar traps when it's snowing or raining not on a clear summer day - if it really is about safety.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u lucky guy!!!! me jealous =*)

i learned how to drive MT when i was 16...using my god brother's maita....very very funnnnn~~~ and i am itch to drive any MT!! is in awhile...well...almost 2 years that i haven't touched a MT......

the cop in Vancouver, especially in the city of Richmond....after 6pm...holy shit....the cops will VI every mod cars man!!!! crazy!!!!
it doesn't matter what kinda...stock HID or aftermarket.....they will just ticket u for VI....they ar all ASS Man!!!
and u know, it is not allowed to have blue light in a running vehicle right?
my T68i has a blinking bluetooth indicator light...and i have a cuddle for my phone....i always put it there....one nite....i got pulled over for that....
isn't that stupid!!!!!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I agree with that. I heard that BC cops are a PITA.

Stick around and browse the board. Check the pics in the Multimedia section too :)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
u AR in Vancouver~~~
hahah....nice to meet u...
so when u ar getting ur m3?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Yuki said:
u AR in Vancouver~~~
hahah....nice to meet u...
so when u ar getting ur m3?
probably not for a while. too poor with university :(

·
Banned
868 Posts
I"m from Richmond.

And no, it's not as bad as you make it to sound. ;)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well...i got pulled over by a stupid cop...and many of my friends go VI in Richmond...

1 - 20 of 112 Posts