Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have test drive both of them. Si seems a little bit faster. But Mazda 3 looks better.
I think I am gonna get a new head unit, but there are some problems on changing the audio system on Mazda 3. Also, Mazda 3 aerodynamics
are rare. Si is better for me to do the tuen-up right?

ps. My English is bad.hehe~sorry about that :oops:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
My bro's Si is slower than me. Im heavier than he is but his skills can be.. a bit.. shitty.

When he was here for Christmas, we drove everywhere. I drove his car a few times and Id say they are pretty damn close. Although when he drove my 3, he edged me by a tad.

They are both great cars. I just preferred a 4 door hatch as apposed to a 2 door hatch.

My bro is planning a Rev Hard 9psi turbo kit for his Si. Should be interesting.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
If you get the Si, you'll be sorry when tuning parts come out for the 3. Anyway....I'm biased....When I see a civic all riced up it's my mission to destroy the the driver of that car.....I hate civics.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Its sad little kids get their hands on a perfectly good looking car then feel they have to add 8ft spoilers or 8" bean can exhausts.

I bro is going for a sleeper. Back at home (OC Cali) lots of hyped up cars roll around. Half of em are POS ricers. My bro tells me every week he will get at least 5~8 ricers revving on him.

Just another $1800 to go.. and the kit goes in. Hes hoping for 250whp, although with tuning, some guys have reached 270whp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.