Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i used to sell these eyelids for mazda3 hatchback on ebay, i am pretty new here thou, wonder anyone knows me?

have stopped selling for quite a while due to out of stock, so just pop over and say hi!

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
Re: hi eyelid hatchback!

very nice eyelids
can we see more?
do you sell more stuff?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: hi eyelid hatchback!

i am thinking of buying the original valiant , garage vary spoiler to fabricate it, wonder if anyone is interested?

after that, i would like to manufacture the auto exe front grille for hatchback

i always have lots of enquiries asking for the garage vary front lip in ABS material on my eyelid pictures too

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
i'd take a rear set for sure.

and those eyelids.

if you're looking for grill ideas for the HB, you should do an openmouth mazdaspeed one for the hb.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Whats your Ebay user name? Do you have a store or just post up product when you receive. I have been looking for flat eyelids like that on my hatch. I like the silvia eyelids but they pop up a little on the hatchbacks lights. Thank you I am a interested future buyer. If you cant get them in stock where do you order them from to sell on ebay?

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=critical link=topic=72304.msg1276021#msg1276021 date=1174314915]
the open mouth for mazda3 hatch by mazdaspeed should be this right?

on ebay they have this, is this similar?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazd...QQcategoryZ33645QQitemZ200082273816QQtcZphoto
[/quote]

That is indeed it. The only problem with that eBay one is that, well, it probably doesn't fit. The main problem we've been having is it requires body work (on the bumper) thus chasing many away from getting it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
from what i read, it says the mazdaspeed front grille is not suitable for those with bar type of grille , only for those with original mesh type of grille, is it true?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts