Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would love to hear from the female Mazda owners/drivers. We too love a cool ride!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm here

I'm a lady, I own a Mazda3i in Starlight Green and I LOVE IT. I have never been into the whole "driving experience" -- I basically just liked the look of cars and hoped they got me from point A to point B. But this car is so different... I actually find that at times I want to go take a drive just to drive; not even to go anywhere, just to drive! I don't what it is about the car that makes it fun to drive -- in fact, I don't think I ever really understood the phrase "fun to drive" -- but it really is fun to drive! And still, after more than three weeks of ownership, I look back at my car three or four times as I walk away from it. It's just gorgeous.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Heh, kinda funny hearing women talk about cars like that. My wife still gives me the gears about looking back at my cars and parking on the far end of the parking lot, lol!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
cowtown said:
Heh, kinda funny hearing women talk about cars like that. My wife still gives me the gears about looking back at my cars and parking on the far end of the parking lot, lol!
I got mine trained :twisted:

Hell she used to help keep our show car looking like a beauty.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Anyone seen Yuki? I haven't seen her post in a while.

And welcome to the board, TripleAxela. Glad you like the Mazda 3!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't think guys really know what women talk about. I too catch myself looking back at my car or staring out the window at it. This car deserves a better description than "Economy Car." My first new car in college was a Geo Metro - now that's an economy car!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
yummum said:
I don't think guys really know what women talk about. I too catch myself looking back at my car or staring out the window at it. This car deserves a better description than "Economy Car." My first new car in college was a Geo Metro - now that's an economy car!!
This car gets plenty of respect at night... I was driving on fast lane of the freeway with my Xenons and fogs on and cars were just rushing to get out of the way... Probably because they thought it was a luxury car.. HIDs ROCKS :D Only later do they realize an "Economy Car" just blew by them.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
The interior is better than pretty much ALL economy cars.
Mazda 3's just look nice. Period. No argument.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
how can the 3 be called an economy car? it's way too luxurious I think. Looks better too. When I first got my 6, I would park it and then walk away while staring at. The joke was that I was going to fall flat on my face doing that someday. Now, I only look back once :lol:
But I still park way out in the parking lot, and double park if I have to :).

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
the 3 Sport got an award for "Sports Car" Under $35,000 in Canada, not economy car! :p

something like the Echo, that's an economy car :wink:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my boss's wife saw my car parked outside work and thought it was a Mercedes or some other luxury car until she got up close and saw it was a MZ3!! They've got $$$ but now she wants an "economy car" because it looks so good!!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
The 6 and 3 are hots cars. Ya dont see a Civic and Accord looking like stars.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts