Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was searching this forum site and i couldn't find the thing i was looking for...

iam trying to take out the back seats out of my friends sedan and i really dont know how to do it properly can any one help me.. is so thanks...

and ill also want to do it to my hatch back.....

is there a way to keep the bottom bracket left in the car and the other part of the bracket still on the seat?!...

Thanks guys and please help :D
~JDMmz309~

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i want to take out the back seats with the brackets...

or even if its possible can i leave the brackets and take out the seats any time i want, and put them back any time with want. i dont want to be un-screwing every thing and putting it all back together all da time...

i need this because i have some large items i move alot like once a week and i need to drive my little bros and sis to school soo i need the seats for that....

thanks
~JDMmz309~

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
well the seat bottom just pulls straight off of the floor (might break the clips when it comes loose). Bear in mind that the floor pan and gas tank are directly under neath the back seat, so you'd be gaining about 3-4". For the seat backs I'm not sure how they come loose. What are you moving that's so big that you can't just fold them down?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i work for a box transportation and i carry alot of boxs soo if i take out da seats then ill be able to put in another 50box's or 60 and thats all i need :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts