Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noob here
I drove by a local mazda dealer and noticed a car sitting up on the show off thing, and then i go home and while i was watching TV the commercial came on.
I like the 3
but i will prolly only be able to get the base model or something
i only have like 16k to spend on a car.

I mean 148hp is still pretty damn good right

·
Registered
882 Posts
Well the 130HP in the Protege that it replaces made for a spirited drive. 148 is just that much better. The torque is better on the bigger motor but reviewers have said that the base motor is still very good.

·
Registered
98 Posts
whats the main difference between the s and the i?

also, when you adjust the seat is it manual or is there electronic switch that can bring about all sorts of layouts? and about how much would it cost to get the windows tinted?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Main difference in s and i is 160hp vs 147hp. I have only done one test drive but the seats do not have automatic adjustments. There is a handle on the side that "pumps" up the seat level.

As far as the tinting, search this group as there has been other threads on this topic.

Kevin

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey Vartez,

You can go to the Mazda web site and download all features for the M3. They put the 4 door s, 4 door i, and 5 door in separate columns to let you know what is standard/packaged.

Kevin

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I didnt think the i trimmed 3 is underpowered at all. Its much stronger than some cars in its class.

But since Im a modder, the bigger 2.3L was more me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
im not sure what horsepower is all about and stuff...

what is the maximum mph that is displayed on the screen?

fearturtle. what model did you test drive?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.