Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new Mazda3, check it out, I got it on Feb. 25th, tell me what ya think.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Very nice. Black is one of the best colors IMHO. Did you get a good deal on it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid $19,205 for it, which includes the 6-disc/moonroof package, is that a good deal?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
nice ride man, alil too much black.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those are the best pics of the color inserts I've seen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey tell me something. Why does your interior look "black"er than the other 3s? It looks like genuine black interior, whereas the 3s I've seen have a kinda grayish-black interior, not really black. Is it just your camera lighting, or does the black 3 come with darker interior?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Probably the camera, but it looks black to me, maybe the black paint and tint makes is look darker.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
The last pic doesn't look black because of the flash.
You should go to a dealership and take a look at the interior in person :)

Btw, please put your location in your profile.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Aye aye Sir, Mr.Cosby. :tongue:

I have seen the interior in person, it's not black (at least not as black as I'd want it to be). That's why I asked yonuts the question. His car's interior looks much nicer than the other ones I've seen (pic or in person). I thought it was a different color or something, but I guess it's just the lighting.

Anyone have experience with custom interior paints?

·
Registered
251 Posts
WOW!!! I love the Sparco pedals. Where did you get them? I cant say Im crazy about the Sparco shifter, but its still better than the standard shifter. Great car!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MPower said:
WOW!!! I love the Sparco pedals. Where did you get them? I cant say Im crazy about the Sparco shifter, but its still better than the standard shifter. Great car!
thanks, got the pedals at obbn motorworks, they were like $64 including shipping. they grip well too b/c of the rubber inserts. the shifter i thought matched my interior well, got it for about $34 including shipping on ebay, couldn't pass up the deal. thinking about changing the pedal/shifter set to isotta or momos though, maybe a more unique sparco shifter.

·
Registered
251 Posts
yonutz said:
MPower said:
thanks, got the pedals at obbn motorworks, they were like $64 including shipping. they grip well too b/c of the rubber inserts. the shifter i thought matched my interior well, got it for about $34 including shipping on ebay, couldn't pass up the deal. thinking about changing the pedal/shifter set to isotta or momos though, maybe a more unique sparco shifter.
Is there a website or link? Can you order them online?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MPower said:
yonutz said:
MPower said:
Is there a website or link? Can you order them online?
http://www.obbnmotorworks.com/index.html

1 - 20 of 25 Posts