1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Who are you doing Autox with?

·
Registered
742 Posts
I really want to get into the auto x thing!

·
Registered
24 Posts
where in hershey is this going to be? I am in town until monday so I will be able to make it. hit me up with some directions and I will see you there!
Matt

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
[quote author=richierichness link=topic=140381.msg3028666#msg3028666 date=1238473486]
I really want to get into the auto x thing!
[/quote]

Don't do it!

You will get hooked, lol...

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hershey is a little too far for me but I am going up there next Saturday and Sunday to drink and chill at the park.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Totally sucked it up today. I need to soften my rear, I thought the grip from the R compounds was going to cause me to understeer the entire time. It turned out the opposite, so when I tightened up the rear, I looked like a D1 drift champion out there. I was also driving like a pissed off teenager, so that didnt help. I managed to run a respectable time, should have been down another 2-3 seconds.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MUCH better today. Yesterday I was able to drive well enough to get 1st in DSP. I think I got it today as well. Matt stopped by but our visit was short (sorry matt you caught me during my runs, and while I was working the last heat) But the runs were smoother, and I was able to get alittle of the oversteer taken care of. Its only the first event, and first time on the new suspension and r-comps. Next event is a EMRA track day!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts