Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Ouch! So many panels to repaint. What happened? Where in Canada are you?

Kev

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ouch! It could be worse, you (or anyone else) weren't hurt, were you? Cars can be replaced or fixed, but take care of yourself and the others in the car, people can't be replaced! Be careful!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
If it was a wall, I think there'd be damage on the mirror so it'd have to be a short wall. But then how could a wall gouge the fender like that.

It looks like he had to hit a curb or something hard to dent the rim like that too.

A gaurd rail could do that I think.

Maybe it was a fast left turn that involved understeering and hitting a stationary object...

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
Oh no! Are you okay? I did almost 7 grand in damage to my car when I wrecked it too :( took about 10 weeks to get fixed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A 5 ton truck decided to change lanes. He didnt check his blind spot. We were only doing about 15-20km, approaching a stop light.

It took about 2 weeks to fix. This happened in October of last year. Everything is alright now. There was some damage done to the drive shaft and front suspension.

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
that sucks man glad to hear u are allright. Accidents suck and really bring down the value of the car immensly, regardless if it did engine damage or not. I'm going to be worried about accidents in this car because i have a harder time seeing the blind spots in this car versus my 2-door zx2.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Holy shit, thats some big time damage. Hope everything is okay.

·
Registered
391 Posts
oh the poor wheels!!
I dont know how you can stay alive, I almost weeped when my bro smashed my front bumper in

·
Registered
383 Posts
ouch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts