Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In about a month im looking to buy a 07' fully loaded grandtouring mazda 3 sedan. I also am planning on installing the speed exhaust and intake on my car and get the windows tinted the day i get the car...im still deciding on a color its either going to be dark gray or blue..anybody got any suggestions as to which color they like best? (between the two)

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
i think the phantom blue is pretty cool...but so is the grey... :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey F1 Driver i live in pa too near allentown...id rather stand out thats why im leaning toward the blue but not sure yet

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
[quote author=lmj181 link=topic=71865.msg1264913#msg1264913 date=1173803070]
hey F1 Driver i live in pa too near allentown...id rather stand out thats why im leaning toward the blue but not sure yet
[/quote]
Nice! There's a few other guys in/around the Allentown area, I'm in York. We already have at least 3 winning blues coming to meets regularly so maybe you should go for the gray....not!! :p Really it'd be a different color blue though....so I'd say go for that. I'd never buy a gray vehicle so I might be considered biased.

Check out the northeast section for info on meets if you're interested

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks im def going with the blue...and yeah once i get my car ill check out some meets i still hav to find some sweet 18's for the 3 yet

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Phantom Blue all the way. 8)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like the phantom blue. If you will use the car for work/business, I think the grey makes the car look a bit more mature/serious.
Also, I think the phantom blue will show scratches more easily. But if those are not important to you, definitely get the phantom blue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts