Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying for several days to post a new message. Nothing unusual about the message, except that I want to preview it before I post. Every time I ask for a preview, I see the words "fetching preview" on the screen, but 10 minutes later, still no action. I expected to see a message from the moderators saying, "We will have it fixed in a jiffy," but nothing doing for 5 days now. Can you tell me what's going on, and when I will be able to post?

sccarally

PS: I just tried to report this condition to the moderator listed, rebelgirl289. The system seems to accept my PM, but when I look at my PM sent messages, there is nothing listed.

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
[quote author=sccarally link=topic=210921.msg4240486#msg4240486 date=1339983531]
I have been trying for several days to post a new message. Nothing unusual about the message, except that I want to preview it before I post. Every time I ask for a preview, I see the words "fetching preview" on the screen, but 10 minutes later, still no action. I expected to see a message from the moderators saying, "We will have it fixed in a jiffy," but nothing doing for 5 days now. Can you tell me what's going on, and when I will be able to post?

sccarally

PS: I just tried to report this condition to the moderator listed, rebelgirl289. The system seems to accept my PM, but when I look at my PM sent messages, there is nothing listed.
[/quote]

previews haven't worked in quite some time.... clearly since they still aren't working now. The owners are preparing to transfer the sites over to vBulletin software which should correct many of the ongoing issues. Sadly we the moderators have no way to fix it.

As far as your PM's IIRC you have to turn on the setting which automatically saves outgoing PM's otherwise they aren't saved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts