Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 SP3 with the Bose 7 speaker system (average).I went to a shop to have him install a Basslink in the back and 2 blue street glow lights in the driver/passenger well under the dash-connected to the lighter.When he was done everything works but now the speedodometer and the miles/gas/H-C guage will not funtion.Yes the light is on in the guage and the RPM guage works.Also the check engine/brake/tractionsymbols in the tach guage stay on.The car runs excellent and the Basslink does make a great upgrade.I am planning on also putting in 4 JL door speakers with a pioneer amp i have but keep the Bose stock HU,just trying to make the sound better,so far so good.I am going back on monday because he is getting a CUE reset computer to see if that takes care of it.He discconnected the battery again,checked and rechecked all connections to make sure he did not damage anything but no results.Could it be a fuse blowing ?Any ideas ?He has stated that he will 100% fix it or pay the dealership which he does not want to do.How about the warranty on the car?If i do take it to the dealer will they fix or say it is because of the upgrade which it appears to be.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts