Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright. I know i have seen one on the forums before but i have been searching for an hour and no luck.

If someone can find a picture of the underbody of a mazda 3 that clearly shows all the exhaust components (flex pipe, second cat, resonator, etc.) preferably a sedan I will offer a discount. This picture HAS to be posted by 11:00PM today (Christmas Day) Eastern Time!

185$ for a UED HID Kit any fitment 5000k or 6000k or 8000k
If you already have an HID kit ask about something and i'll offer a discount. EVEN ON A TURBO KIT

It really needs to show me all the components of the exhaust as I am trying to figure out something.

· Registered
9,374 Posts
damnit...nooooo

i was on the board right before you posted then i got off to wake up all the fkn kids at my parents house. goddamn teenagers. i should have just slept at home.

· Registered
9,374 Posts
haha...nah im talking about the 5 teenagers at my parents house. it took me 30 minutes to wake them up ON CHRISTMAS. i told them they better have bought me a HID kit since i lost out on this opportunity.

· Registered
12,690 Posts
[quote author=the415 link=topic=65310.msg1119875#msg1119875 date=1167066378]
haha...nah im talking about the 5 teenagers at my parents house. it took me 30 minutes to wake them up ON CHRISTMAS. i told them they better have bought me a HID kit since i lost out on this opportunity.
[/quote]

:lol:

· Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From my turbo will be a 3" downpipe and flex pipe. i need to cat delete the second cat but i wanted to do it before i installed the turbo next week and i want to do it now cuz im bored and excited. so i was gonna go do it but i want everything to line up well...nothing to short or long kinda thing...but i guess i just need to wait till after i instal the turbo

· Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ya...i have so much stuff i want to do this week but dont have the resources...

i want to install my camber links but i dont have all the tools i need and i hear its a bitch of an install....if i had someone in south florida with wratcheting wrenches who has lowered a 3 or something before id do it but i dont :(

i also want to change my tranny fluid but again...tools

· Registered
12,690 Posts
I was home, but had to come back to Pensacola (family emergency :(). Shit man, I miss home already, lol. I've found a good shop up here, and I know a few people that work there, so when the time comes, I'll be set. You installing the turbo yourself, or shoppin' it? And yeah, putting aftermarket fluid in before boosting will probably help quite a bit. What are you going to swap in?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.