Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a thought. i am 20 and in the navy so i really dont have time to find a girlfriend, however, the thought occured to me that so many of the "problems" in relationships occur because of lack of communication (i.e. being men, we don't understand what you are trying to say). You ladies should consider posting a tread for the sole purpose to help out all of the guys here who, like me, don't understand much about women.
just a thought.

thanks for listening, and sorry for the intusion of a male into the ladies lounge. take care all, and have a nice day.
STG3 Dempster USN

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Well first off you're 20 and in the Navy! Navy guys are never looking for girlfriends in their first enlistment!
You hit those ports on deployment and WATCH OUT! hahahaha
I'd say the main thing for you guys to learn is be honest. We hate liars!!!
I'm going to leave it at that for now because I know the other girls will have plenty to add! :D

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
always listen and pay attention to them. if they changed their hair or anything. and comment on how they look..

Here is my mistake when i took out a girl after knowing her for a while:

She was all dressed up. She was sooo beautiful. She asks me like 3 hours into the date. So, do you notice anything about my hair? I was like "... it looks like you curled it"
she said "I cut it"

:dur:

make sure you pay attention to what your date looked like before the date, then the day OF the date.

and be sponaneous. girls love that. I read it on msn something lol.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Haha... all valid points brought up so far. But truth be told I look for a good sense of humor and a degree of sentiment/intimacy in a guy. Nothing better than a piss your pants joke, cuddles/hugs, and a round of good sex (not necessarily in that order). Hahahah.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thats great considering i carry a V-card ... no joke either.... my choice. don't want to do that untill i get married :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, i am a Virgin (hence, V-card.... sorry, it must be a guy thing....)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lmoa: believe me, many of them have already tried! no joke, either! :shock:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
My fiance who is 24 had his Vcard till about Feb 2nd. When I took it. Of course he took mine as well lol. I must commend you on still being a virgin. not many guys I know are willing to admit that, and don't make it past 18.
I've been getting mad at my man lately because I feel like he is never listening to me in a conv. cause I will say something like "oh yeah I had a really hard day at work" and then 2 seconds later he will say "How was work" Something silly like that. But try not to have distractions around you. Always listen to us lol!!!!
I am not one to give out advice. I suck at it. I usually goto my bestfriends for advice.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
keep the vcard!!!

alot of the times, girlfriends dont last.

Just one does, and thats the one you marry.

Wait till your married, so you know you got a girl you can be around, and not just for the sex.

One key note:

I got this girl a big teddy bear with a card, and a pink rose for her birthday and it was a hit! Lol..
just to put it out there.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Being in the Navy myself, he wouldn't want a Navy girl to let him rape him! We call is NIA -- Navy Issue Ass, and you don't want none of that!

Be cool with everyone you can, fuck those you can't and live life for number one, brother. YOU.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
The best ones come when your not looking
desparate attempts will only bring in garbage

Take your time and get your shit in a row, i think girls like success alot also, along with confidence/assertiveness

I myself have been single for ....... 3.5 years i think, im turning 26 in a week or 2, you have to worry about yourself more then others

Interesting on haveing the v-car but your also only 20, it might be good to wait it out but i lost mine before high school :shock: I also am on the other side of the fence and think before 2 get married they should go at it a few times.... what if it sucks? your going to live life like that?

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
lol i found this website:

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=7437&TrackingID=523934&BannerID=566942&menuid=6&GT1=9177

and it seems to have good advice.
(I got that site from my msn live, from opening msn messenger)

one from the girl im trying to get with:

Dont act like a girl. Like dont let your guard down, get comfortable, and start joking around then act girly.
I usually find myself with like 4-5 girls and then start playing around with them, and act like a girl just for fun sometimes, just to be dumb. it aint impressing her i suppose. lol.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
[quote author=kspec link=topic=72196.msg1272909#msg1272909 date=1174139538]
lol i found this website:

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=7437&TrackingID=523934&BannerID=566942&menuid=6&GT1=9177

and it seems to have good advice.
(I got that site from my msn live, from opening msn messenger)

one from the girl im trying to get with:

Dont act like a girl. Like dont let your guard down, get comfortable, and start joking around then act girly.
I usually find myself with like 4-5 girls and then start playing around with them, and act like a girl just for fun sometimes, just to be dumb. it aint impressing her i suppose. lol.
[/quote]....that is the stupidest pick up stratagy i've ever heard :crazy: :werd: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :dur: :bash: :nono:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i think i will stick with being a guy..... :?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
[quote author=carbonfire link=topic=72196.msg1273656#msg1273656 date=1174179788]
i think i will stick with being a guy..... :?
[/quote]...yup....wise decision

1 - 20 of 105 Posts