Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about buying some 18x7.5 with 45mm offset, but i want to see a side profile of the car with some on. Need to know if they look too big for the car???

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
smoken!
do you know how much heavier the 18's are as opposed to the 17's?

Not that it matters...they look shaweet

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man! I really appreciate that! They look good!

You can turn full lock without any rub??? what is the rim width/offset of those?? is yours lowered??

Is there any chance of getting a side profile of the whole car in the day light???

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Azure said:
Those look ugly and grossly oversized.
Agreed!

It has to be a photochop. What gives it away is the ugly decal design on the side of the car :roll:

·
Registered
24 Posts
i have 18x8s on my 3 hatch. its lowered also so i had to roll the rear guards so it wouldnt rub. front is fine no rub at all with full lock.

www.uh-huh.worldwidewes.net/3/new/

oh yeah there spinners. save the i dont like spinners, should of got racing wheels comments :) each too there own.

·
Registered
744 Posts
xdZ said:
i have 18x8s on my 3 hatch. its lowered also so i had to roll the rear guards so it wouldnt rub. front is fine no rub at all with full lock.

www.uh-huh.worldwidewes.net/3/new/

oh yeah there spinners. save the i dont like spinners, should of got racing wheels comments :) each too there own.
I think spinners are kinda cool, like you said, to each his own. But, I would not prefer that style because it makes them look too much like hubcaps rather than wheels. What size tire did you put on em?

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
xdZ said:
I agree. That's why I won't say that this must be one of the ugliest thing you could do :lol:

·
Registered
743 Posts
brad3 said:
Well that looks stupid...good thing it's just a photoshop of the 16 wheels blown up.

I don't think Mazda3's should have wheels bigger than 18's IMO, it ruins the overall design.

Shaunds car looks great with the RX-8 wheels. :D 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts