Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did a complete wire and speaker and HU change over in my cosmic blue speed 3. Had to do some custom work to keep the LCD and make a better radio mount. Stero sounds great with a CD. But here is the problem.

I Do not get any FM/AM Reception. I have checked the Attena cable 3xs along with the wiring. I have an Alpine CDA 7844, never gave me any problems in the past.

PLease help me out, I think I have gone snow blind.

·
Registered
611 Posts
when you say you checked the antenna cables- you checked to make sure theyre plugged in? or that they have continuity? my only suggestion would be to check your FM reception on the stock head unit. then you can identify if the problem is in the headunit.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
didnt pull out the multi meter. cable was connected. Dont believe I can check now that I am at my house all i have is a volt meter. Is there a possible fuse for it? <<that is what I am leaning to. But too much time spent on it now, got to get back to it next wknd, Cds till then.
Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have an alpine and my AM/FM reception is CRAP, I used to own a camaro and never had a problem with alpine decks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts