Mazda3 Forums banner

Which color woudl the Mazdaspeed3 wheels look best in on my Sunlight Silver Sedan?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK i have to tell my cousin which color to PC these in today so they will be ready when my tires come in.. they are currantly a graphite color, but it is all chipped up looking not good PC at all.. So I am trying to decide what to go with, as I love all these colors. I want it to look badass, but still not ricey. Want it to look euro if that makes sense... just very clean looking. I appologize these pics are from a while ago... keep in mind when these go on the car will have a pro kit on, badgless grille, and the side moldings and "2.3" will be removed. Thanks for your help!!!! now on to the contestansts :)
the 3:

Color Option 1: back to OEM Silver

Color Option 2:

Color Option 3:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats kinda my thought too like a smoked color just a few shades darker than the OEM... I am taking some sunlight silver and mixing in some black or graphite to put in my airbrush to paint my emblems soo it would
match up well with that...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha well we are all agreeing.... I am stuck between 1 and 2! I love the cleanness of 1 plus it will match my new Mazdaspeed Caps, but I really like the grey too!

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
I personally do not like the whole blacked out look, but on a Silver car a Graphite / Onxy black pearl or smoked with metalflake would look sweet.

Did that make sense ?? Like a black chrome.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah I am with ya I really want clean so its between the OEM because it will matcg right up with my center caps or this color

1 - 15 of 15 Posts